Sunday, April 6, 2014

I hope this isn't too vague...

Random thoughts to begin a new week:

  • I totally and completely cannot stand "vague-booking".  The quickest way to get yourself hidden from my Facebook feed is to post attention-seeking posts that cause people to ask if you are ok or what's wrong.  JUST SAY WHAT YOU MEAN.  I am personally very guarded about what I put on Facebook, but if I post a status, it's not going to leave doubt in anyone's mind about what is going on. 
  • Cancer sucks.  It truly does.  My dad was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in January and has been fighting so hard.  He wound up in the hospital two weeks ago with multiple compression fractures in his spine but is doing so well and working so hard in rehab. Thanks for continued prayer.
  • Travel season has begun for J.  He will be traveling more often than not over the next three months...I do okay once we get in the groove but these first couple of trips are hardest. Also, it's cold at night when I'm sleeping alone! I forget that every time!
  • I'm trying to get on a better schedule with blogging.  It's been tough to just get the basics covered while helping with my dad's care, so hopefully this week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment