Tuesday, April 8, 2014

TV Tuesday

So, what kind of TV do we watch around here? Some days the answer is none! In fact, the electricity blinked here on Sunday night and I still haven't reset the satellite server.  The kids watch very little during the week and maybe a couple of shows on the weekend.

J and I like TV a LOT.  We generally try to watch at night and we never watch until the kids go to bed.  Some of our favorites:
  • The Good Wife (this is my #1)
  • The Americans
  • Homeland (when it's on)
  • True Detective (when it's on)
  • Being Human
  • NCIS
  • NCIS:LA (my #2)
  • The Mentalist
J watches way more than I do - he likes a lot of reality shows - the ones about logging and swamps and mining for gold.  They totally drive me crazy.

When the kids watch, they like some cartoons and a couple of Disney shows.  They also like Duck Dynasty and some Swamp Monsters show.  I don't try to keep up.

What do you watch at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment