Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wishful Wednesday

So, Wednesdays are my window shopping (or for-real shopping) days most of the time.  I don't work at the office on Wednesdays, so I generally run errands or stay home and do laundry (gah!) and do any  online chores I need to take care of.  This inevitably ends with my buying something online or filling up a shopping cart somewhere and then deleting it because holy crap, I cannot spend $600 on shoes.  Well, I can, but I can't do that all at once or my AmEx will throw up.  

Here's a list of things I am loving/wishing for right now:

These fabulous shoes from Bensimon. I have been a TOM's lover for many years, but they recently changed the sizing and my narrow foot cannot compensate.  I've been drooling over these slip ons, but sandal weather is here...not sure I can pull the trigger on these yet.

Aqua nail polish. The woman that own the nail salon I frequent recommended this color for my pedicure and before I left my appointment, everyone in the salon was wanting the bottle.  Perfect for spring.

This wonderful shower gel. I recently got a sample in a GWP, and I am sad that it is almost gone.  I am also sad that it costs $35 a tube because, hello! It's shower gel.  Smells divine.

And of course, I have to list a dress...I am the biggest fan of dresses and am so glad that it is almost sundress weather....I love this from Gap, but I can just about guarantee it would be too short, or I would have to order a big size to accommodate my not-narrow shoulders and then it would be baggy at the bottom. This one from Anthro is adorable, but I'm again not sure about the length.  I really do have to try dresses on...this fact wars with the fact that I like to shop online.  Sigh.  

On to sofas, something that I really am about to purchase.  Does someone have a spare $4k I can borrow? Seriously though, I love the style of that.  I am wanting something tailored for sure.  Unfortunately, with two messy kids and two messy dogs, something like this, this, or this is more likely.  I know you get what you pay for with sofas.  I have a sofa now that I paid $1K for 14 years ago this month and it is just now past repair (thank you slipcover for helping out the past 5 years).  I just need something to tide me over for a few years!

What's on your wish list today??

No comments:

Post a Comment